Over 200 artists, makers, writers and performers gather together for the UK’s definitive arts and craft festival.
Be inspired by an outstanding showcase of arts and craft. Enjoy the theatre of live demonstrations, get hands-on in taster workshops, drop in and have-a-go on the craft hut trail, and shop with MADE from 120 superb makers and designers. Tap into the College’s rich history of arts and craft as you discover works from the collection and enjoy tours, talks and screenings inside West Dean House.
- Arts and craft demonstrations
- Live artist talks and performances
- Arts and craft fair marketplace with 120 stallholders by MADE
- Print Fair by MADE
- Talks inside the historic West Dean House
- Annual House Opening
- Hands-on workshops (additional charge)
- Creative writing talks, readings and bookstall
- Garden tours
- Grass maze
- Hut trail – drop in and join in crafts
- Micro exhibitions
- Food and drink
For more information: West Dean