The V&A holds the national collection of Textiles and Fashion, which spans a period of more than 5000 years, from Predynastic Egypt to the present day. Almost all textile techniques are represented, including woven, printed and embroidered textiles, lace, tapestries and carpets. Visit their website to find our much more.
Events by Month
Latest News Items
- ***This Weekend*** Mapuche Spinning and Weaving Workshops – 29 & 30 April 2017 – LGWSD, London SW7 4HJ April 24, 2017
- Chris Ofili, Weaving Magic – 26 April to 28 August 2017 – The National Gallery April 19, 2017
- John Arbon Textiles, Mill Open Weekend – 10 to 11 June 2017 – South Molton, Devon April 19, 2017
- The African Fabric Shop in Holmfirth, Yorks April 19, 2017
- Sheep Shearing at Surrey Docks Farm Spring Fair – 13 May – Rotherhithe SE16 April 18, 2017
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com