The V&A holds the national collection of Textiles and Fashion, which spans a period of more than 5000 years, from Predynastic Egypt to the present day. Almost all textile techniques are represented, including woven, printed and embroidered textiles, lace, tapestries and carpets. Visit their website to find our much more.
Events by Month
Latest News Items
- GrandFest – 18 June 2017 – Spitalfields, London June 17, 2017
- Backstrap weaving workshop – 29th July 2017 – Steiner School, Fulbourn June 12, 2017
- Great London Yarn Crawl – 9th September 2017 – Various venues in Central London June 12, 2017
- Somerset Guild Fleece Fair – 17 June – Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset June 12, 2017
- The Weaver’s Apprentice – 10 March to 1 July 2017 – Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh June 12, 2017
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com