The V&A holds the national collection of Textiles and Fashion, which spans a period of more than 5000 years, from Predynastic Egypt to the present day. Almost all textile techniques are represented, including woven, printed and embroidered textiles, lace, tapestries and carpets. Visit their website to find our much more.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Tribal Art London 4 – 7 September 2019 June 14, 2019
- Art House At Kew Studio 28 – 30 June 2019 June 14, 2019
- Natural Dye workshop with Debbie Bamford – 13 July 2019 June 9, 2019
- The Dear Warp and Weft April 18 – October 26 2019 Hammersmith June 4, 2019
- Silk Festival 7 September 2019 Sudbury Suffolk June 4, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org