Come and meet the Well Manor Farm Fine Wool sheep and their new born lambs at the farm. You may even be lucky enough to see one born. Meet Susie the Shepherdess who will tell you all about the babies, and introduce you to her sheep dogs Lad and Nan. There are always a couple of lambs each year that need bottle feeding so we are always happy to have a helping hand.
For little ones there will be a colouring competition and an art corner, as well as a chance to have a cuddle with one of the lambs
Bring your knitting and relax for a while in the lovely surroudings of the oak framed barn.
The cafe will be open with locally roasted coffee, homemade cakes and light lunches available.
The farm shop will be open offering our hand dyed yarns, kits and cards.
Guidance For Visitors
- Pregnant women are strongly advised not to visit the newborn lambs.
- We are a working farm and not a theme park. Please bear this in mind when booking tickets.
- All visitors are reminded that they should wash their hands after handling animals or visiting a farm
- Wash hands prior to eating food
- Please leave your dogs at home –we do not allow dogs (other than assistance dogs) onto the farm and we and they will be distressed if left in the car for a long time.
- This is an outdoor experience –suitable footwear is advised (e.g. wellingtons) as the ground can be uneven,wet and muddy.
- Parking for Disabled Visitors is available please ask for directions at the entrance gate.
- Children should be supervised at all times
Tikets are available from our website or .
Children Over 5 £2.00
Dates and times:
Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April
10am to 4pm
Well Manor Farm
More information and to book: The Little Grey Sheep