Become familiar with textiles in all their glory by examining techniques and designs from around the world and discover how they have been used in Europe to produce an infinite variety of fabrics and patterns. Over three terms, you will explore different ways in which textiles can be studied and learn about the many skills required to create the sumptuous textiles in the V&A, from enormous tapestries to gossamer-like webs of lace, from glittering embroidery to muted tweeds.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Tribal Art London 4 – 7 September 2019 June 14, 2019
- Art House At Kew Studio 28 – 30 June 2019 June 14, 2019
- Natural Dye workshop with Debbie Bamford – 13 July 2019 June 9, 2019
- The Dear Warp and Weft April 18 – October 26 2019 Hammersmith June 4, 2019
- Silk Festival 7 September 2019 Sudbury Suffolk June 4, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org