The famous tapestry, The Adoration of the Magi, by Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris was re-installed in the College Chapel in Michaelmas term 2018. A short film reveals how this was achieved and how the museum-quality display will protect and enhance the artwork for the enjoyment of generations to come.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Indigo: the bluest blue Blue Gold or Devil’s Dye? November 5, 2019
- Bacton Altar Cloth – 12 October 2019 – 23 February 2020 – Hampton Court Palace November 5, 2019
- Tapestries at Windsor and Eton 23 January 2020 October 23, 2019
- Winter Market 16-17 November Craft Central October 23, 2019
- Hidden Fabric Women, Textiles, Collectors 25th January 2020 – 19th April 2020 – 2 Temple Place October 16, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com