The famous tapestry, The Adoration of the Magi, by Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris was re-installed in the College Chapel in Michaelmas term 2018. A short film reveals how this was achieved and how the museum-quality display will protect and enhance the artwork for the enjoyment of generations to come.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- London Threads Textile Art Exhibition July 2-27 Barbican Library May 17, 2019
- Spinning demonstrations at City Farms: 2019 dates May 5, 2019
- Exhibition of Indian Textiles and Double Ikat Dyeing and Weaving Workshop and Masterclass June 2019 London April 28, 2019
- Follow the Threads 19 April – 27 May 2019 Glasgow April 23, 2019
- World Textile Day South – 11 May 2019 – Wickham Hampshire April 23, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org