The famous tapestry, The Adoration of the Magi, by Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris was re-installed in the College Chapel in Michaelmas term 2018. A short film reveals how this was achieved and how the museum-quality display will protect and enhance the artwork for the enjoyment of generations to come.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- UPOPOY: Ainu Musical Culture & Crafts January – February 2020 Japan House January 13, 2020
- Kimono: Kyoto to Catwalk February 29 – June 21 2020 V&A January 13, 2020
- Chintz: Cotton in Bloom 23 October 2020 – 24 January 2021 FTM January 7, 2020
- Beautiful People: The Boutique in 1960s Counterculture 3 July – 4 October 2020 FTM January 7, 2020
- Out of the Blue: Fifty Years of Designers Guild 14 February – 14 June 2020 FTM January 7, 2020
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org