The famous tapestry, The Adoration of the Magi, by Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris was re-installed in the College Chapel in Michaelmas term 2018. A short film reveals how this was achieved and how the museum-quality display will protect and enhance the artwork for the enjoyment of generations to come.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Whitchurch Silk Mill are looking for a Trainee Weaver August 17, 2019
- Gunta Stölzl and textiles in space – 8 November 2019 – Royal Academy August 6, 2019
- Southern Wool Show 31 August – 1 September Newbury August 2, 2019
- Woven Tapestry Workshop -23 November 2019 – Sussex July 28, 2019
- Tapestry weaving masterclass: Shaped and 3D tapestry weaving October 11 – 13 2019 – Angmering Sussex July 28, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org