Come and meet the dyers of the London Guild at the Refectory Gallery at Southwark Cathedral on Sunday 26 November, 3 pm-5 pm. Learn more about how to dye your own yarn and fabric with natural colours and take home a sample to inspire you. Free, drop-in event.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Spinning group meet ups: Festival hall and Barnes March 15, 2020
- Introduction to Ryukyu Kasuri (ikat) handweaving workshop 13 – 15 March 2020 E14 3AE March 6, 2020
- World Textile Day South East – 4 April 2020 – East Horsley Leatherhead February 23, 2020
- Contemporary Textiles Fair 21-22 March Landmark Arts Centre February 23, 2020
- London Guild Exhibition Shadows and Reflections 29 April – 3 May 2020 Southwark Cathedral February 16, 2020
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org