Come and meet the dyers of the London Guild at the Refectory Gallery at Southwark Cathedral on Sunday 26 November, 3 pm-5 pm. Learn more about how to dye your own yarn and fabric with natural colours and take home a sample to inspire you. Free, drop-in event.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- UPOPOY: Ainu Musical Culture & Crafts January – February 2020 Japan House January 13, 2020
- Kimono: Kyoto to Catwalk February 29 – June 21 2020 V&A January 13, 2020
- Chintz: Cotton in Bloom 23 October 2020 – 24 January 2021 FTM January 7, 2020
- Beautiful People: The Boutique in 1960s Counterculture 3 July – 4 October 2020 FTM January 7, 2020
- Out of the Blue: Fifty Years of Designers Guild 14 February – 14 June 2020 FTM January 7, 2020
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org