Come and meet the dyers of the London Guild at the Refectory Gallery at Southwark Cathedral on Sunday 26 November, 3 pm-5 pm. Learn more about how to dye your own yarn and fabric with natural colours and take home a sample to inspire you. Free, drop-in event.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Indigo: the bluest blue Blue Gold or Devil’s Dye? November 5, 2019
- Bacton Altar Cloth – 12 October 2019 – 23 February 2020 – Hampton Court Palace November 5, 2019
- Tapestries at Windsor and Eton 23 January 2020 October 23, 2019
- Winter Market 16-17 November Craft Central October 23, 2019
- Hidden Fabric Women, Textiles, Collectors 25th January 2020 – 19th April 2020 – 2 Temple Place October 16, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com