The Western Isles archive service, Tasglann nan Eilean, has brought together over one hundred years of history relating to the industry, including photographs and limericks, which are now available to the public via an online catalogue.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Spinning group meet ups: Festival hall and Barnes March 15, 2020
- Introduction to Ryukyu Kasuri (ikat) handweaving workshop 13 – 15 March 2020 E14 3AE March 6, 2020
- World Textile Day South East – 4 April 2020 – East Horsley Leatherhead February 23, 2020
- Contemporary Textiles Fair 21-22 March Landmark Arts Centre February 23, 2020
- London Guild Exhibition Shadows and Reflections 29 April – 3 May 2020 Southwark Cathedral February 16, 2020
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com