The Western Isles archive service, Tasglann nan Eilean, has brought together over one hundred years of history relating to the industry, including photographs and limericks, which are now available to the public via an online catalogue.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Indigo: the bluest blue Blue Gold or Devil’s Dye? November 5, 2019
- Bacton Altar Cloth – 12 October 2019 – 23 February 2020 – Hampton Court Palace November 5, 2019
- Tapestries at Windsor and Eton 23 January 2020 October 23, 2019
- Winter Market 16-17 November Craft Central October 23, 2019
- Hidden Fabric Women, Textiles, Collectors 25th January 2020 – 19th April 2020 – 2 Temple Place October 16, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com