The UK Fashion & Textile Association are running an Ethics of Fashion seminar will tackle some of the most important issues that business face when it comes to the question of conscious fashion and it will look at different aspects of creating and running an ethical brand. The topics covered will include:
• Traceability vs transparency: brand’s journey to full accountability
• Manufacturing issues and sourcing the right fabrics
• Ethics vs trends: creating a range ensuring commerciality and longevity
• Angles of sustainability: environment, ethics and social impact
• Bigger impact: Clevercare and consumer education
The panel includes some of the biggest and most experienced names in ethical fashion: Christopher Raeburn and Bethany Williams will share their insights on running a successful conscious label, Bysshe Partnership on manufacturing and Fashion Forward will deal with the issues regarding human resources.
Drinks and snacks will be provided after the talk and you will have theopportunity to meet and network with speakers and fellow attendees.
Tuesday 23 October
16.00 – 18.00
3 Queen Square
London WC1N 3AR