Abney Park in Stoke Newington (once just a cemetery, now a nature reserve) is holding an Apple Day Craft Fair on Saturday October 21st, 11- 3pm and is keen to have someone who could run a basket-weaving workshop/stall, as well as being able to sell works if appropriate. There will be lots of other stalls and activities. If you are interested, please get in touch with Lorraine at email@example.com for more information.
Events by Month
Latest News Items
- Maximo Laura Teaching Tour 6th – 26th May 2019 Sweden March 18, 2019
- Art at the Loom, a weaversbazaar workshop 17 – 19 May 2019 Missenden Abbey, Great Missenden, Bucks March 16, 2019
- Working with Words, a weaversbazaar workshop 26 – 28 April 2019 Angmering, Sussex March 16, 2019
- Cypriot Embroideries and Textiles – 20 March 2019 – Mary Spyrou – ORTS St James Piccadilly March 14, 2019
- Soft Engineering Textiles Taking Shape 30 March – 23 June 2019 Whitchurch Silk Mill March 11, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org