Abney Park in Stoke Newington (once just a cemetery, now a nature reserve) is holding an Apple Day Craft Fair on Saturday October 21st, 11- 3pm and is keen to have someone who could run a basket-weaving workshop/stall, as well as being able to sell works if appropriate. There will be lots of other stalls and activities. If you are interested, please get in touch with Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Events by Month
Latest News Items
- LGWSD Exhibition 2017: The Thames and Southwark: Threads of London life – 23 to 30 November – Southwark Cathedral August 9, 2017
- LGWSD member Madeleine Jude is literally Weaving a Path for Trevose Head August 9, 2017
- New book: Honeycomb Hybrids: Honeycomb For All Tastes by Stacey Harvey-Brown August 5, 2017
- Quaker Tapestry (embroidery) visits London – 7 to 18 August 2017 – August 5, 2017
- Textiles: Ancient to Modern (2017/18) – September 2017 to July 2018 – V&A Museum, London July 25, 2017
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com