From the Thakur collection, featuring high quality items, that highlights the sophistication of African textiles art and design, which have been little understood and appreciated. The exhibition will cover textiles from Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Congo.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Indigo: the bluest blue Blue Gold or Devil’s Dye? November 5, 2019
- Bacton Altar Cloth – 12 October 2019 – 23 February 2020 – Hampton Court Palace November 5, 2019
- Tapestries at Windsor and Eton 23 January 2020 October 23, 2019
- Winter Market 16-17 November Craft Central October 23, 2019
- Hidden Fabric Women, Textiles, Collectors 25th January 2020 – 19th April 2020 – 2 Temple Place October 16, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org