From the Thakur collection, featuring high quality items, that highlights the sophistication of African textiles art and design, which have been little understood and appreciated. The exhibition will cover textiles from Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Congo.
Filter Events By
Latest News Items
- Collaboration by Design 21 – 22 September 2019 – Shoreditch September 13, 2019
- The World of Kaffe Fassett 14 – 22 September 2019 – Anthropologie Kings Road September 13, 2019
- ORTS: Asian Textiles for the Portuguese Market: trade and taste – 20 November 2019 – Piccadilly September 13, 2019
- ORTS – 16 October 2019 Textiles and Carpets in Persian Painting post 1500 – Piccadilly September 13, 2019
- ORTS: Chasing Tensions: A lifelong pursuit of an understanding of stitch and textile- 18 September 2019 – Piccadilly September 13, 2019
Send Us Your News
Do you have any news to share which might be of interest to other weavers, spinners and dyers?
If you do please send details to email@example.com